Last updated on May 25, 2020
While we are all practicing physical distancing to mitigate the spread of Coronavirus, what are some things to keep in mind when we visit places outdoors?
Read the CDC article.
- Visit parks that are close to your home
- Prepare before you visit
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others (“social distancing”) and take other steps to prevent COVID-19
- Play it safe around and in swimming pools. Keep space between yourself and others
- Visit parks if you are sick or were recently exposed to COVID-19
- Visit crowded parks
- Use playgrounds
- Participate in organized activities or sports
Be First to Comment