Do you have a Picasa Web Album and would like to share it on your Facebook profile? You can use the Picasa Gallery Slideshow application on Facebook. Here is how to set it up:
- Install the Picasa Gallery Slideshow application on Facebook.
- Log in to Picasa and open the album that you want to create the slideshow for.
- Click on “Link to this album.”
- You will see some HTML code in a box below the words “Paste HTML to embed in website.” Copy this to your Facebook Picasa Gallery.
- Visit your Facebook profile. You should see an embedded graphic link to your Picasa Album, probably inside your “Boxes” menu. You can move it to your wall if you wish.
Unfortunately, I had to remove Picasa from my Facebook. It would frequently and randomly post my old photos to my Wall. I would wake up and find an announcement that I had “new” pictures! It became very annoying and intrusive. After several months of this, I finally figured out how to get Picasa out of my Facebook. Too bad, ’cause it was a nice feature. If this bug is ever worked out, I will use it again.